Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wacky Hair Day

Poor Miss B. What are we going to do with this hair?? LOL Bayleigh was eating her breakfast this morning and I just couldn't pass up taking these pictures. I can't help but crack up every time I look at her this morning. Her hair has a mind of it's own, just like momma's.


On another quick note, we are headed up to Lubbock today to see Grandma and Grandpa after work for a vacay. We'll probably get in around 3 am, but hopefully B will sleep the whole way. I'm so excited and so is Matt. After a couple of days there, we're going to go see Great Grandma Gully for a couple of days and go camping in the travel trailer they have. Matt and I are really excited. We're going to shoot some guns and get his rifle ready for hunting season. Can't wait! Miss B is going to have so much fun spending the whole day outside with nothing but wide open space. :) Well I am off to try and get the house picked up and get stuff packed. Can't wait to see you Grandma and Grandpa!!! ♥ K

2 comments:

Andrea said...

So jealous. I want to go to Lubbock too. '

What happened to B's eye? Looks like it is it bruised in the pic.

some beeeyotch said...

hahahaha awwwwwwwww the picture in the middle is hilarious! at least she has more hair than i did when i was her age :)