Miss B has finally figured out how to say "Cookie", referring to our dog. Ok, she can't really say the whole name but she does get both "k" sounds out. I've been saying it to her today and she'll repeat it back to me as best as she can. It's so cute. I'm not sure if she can tell the difference between the 3 tan ones, but she definitely knows Gizmo...LOL and will chase her and laugh and poor Gizmo just runs and will squeal every time Bayleigh touches her. But it's so neat to see how smart our daughter is. She catches on to things so quick. She points to a lot of things wondering what they are and we always tell her, but that's about it for right now. She doesn't repeat much back, yet she's so curious. Now we've got to work on Twinkie, Booger, Gizmo, and Ace. I think Ace will be pretty easy for her. We are getting him back over the Thanksgiving holiday when we travel to NC. I can't wait to go home. It's going to be a full house, hopefully NO drama from the SIL, but who knows with her. If she calls and starts something I'm def going to put my two cents in with her. Long, dramatic story, but luckily she's in Florida and my brother is at the house with both his girls. She just treats my family with such disrespect and I am for sure TIRED of it. But in the end, it's going to be one big family reunion with everybody else. :)
Tonight I am cooking chili along with cornbread. It's supposed to get down to 46 tonight. 46!!!!! Do you know how excited I am?!?! Plus Matt said that he's been craving chili. :) Gotta keep the hubs happy. Then tomorrow it's only supposed to be in the 70s. Hopefully it will stay like this then keep getting cooler.
I went to my OBGYN today for my monthly check-up. Everything is good and the heartbeat sounds awesome the doc said. I seriously think we are having a boy. Listening to the heartbeat today made me think of Matt. He has such a strong heartbeat that I swear B2 (our nickname for this baby...baby #2) has to be a boy by the sound of this lil heart. But we'll have to wait and find out on the 16th of Nov. I have already started thinking about how I want to decorate the room when we find out the gender. I've already got some pretty awesome ideas rolling around for a boy or girl. I can't wait to know, as any expectant mother can't wait.
Well I am off. I am baking brownies for this evening for dessert and so I can have something to much on while I watch Vampire Diaries. I'll admit, I am so addicted to that show. Haha! Oh and the CO gave the airsta liberty tomorrow so Matt has the day off. :) I love snuggling with him before B wakes up. ♥ K
1 comment:
hmmm it should be G2 for gully #2 and that is also the name of the new gatorades...gully+athlete=amazing duh
Post a Comment