Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Back at the Hizzy

We made it back safely yesterday evening. We got home around 530 and it was nice to walk into a picked up house. However, it took only 15 minutes to clutter it up again when we unpacked the car. Oh well. That comes with traveling. After we got the car unloaded we ate some dinner and lounged around for a little bit before we put B down for the night. We were all pretty exhausted. After we put B down, Matt and I watched Iron Man 2. It was pretty good. Then we headed to bed.

This morning I have been trying to unpack some and pick up the house. Miss B and I went to the park for a little bit, but she wasn't really into it. So we came back and now she is in her crib hopefully going to take a nap yet she is talking to herself. LOL I am going to go and relax for a little bit before I get back to being busy. I'll probably just wait until she's asleep to get back to cleaning and finish decorating. I'll post pictures this evening. I am anxious to get out to the barn too and see Koda. I so wished we could have brought her. It would have been such a good experience for her and would have been good for her will all the trails and hills. :)

More later. ♥  K

No comments: