Sunday, October 3, 2010

Ah, Fall is in the Air

So today I have been feeling better. Let me rephrase that...I actually feel normal again. I guess it was just a quick bug and now it's gone. We woke up this morning and it was just GORGEOUS outside. I opened the windows immediately to let some cool fresh air in. The A/C has been off all day. :) We ate breakfast and then I was off to the barn. Since Sunday is Charlotte's day off, I, along with the others, have to go out and feed in the morning and evening which was perfect because I was just itchin' to get out there and ride this morning. It was beautiful and so comfortable. After working Koda, Sylia and I chased Joey and Koda around the paddock to get some pictures. It was fun. I got some good pictures.


When I got home, we made burgers and fries for lunch. Still can't eat much at one time, but at least I'm eating. After we cleaned up we all played around and watched football. My Panthers lost dag nab it. Grrrr! Then we decided to go to the Challenger 7 Memorial Park. We brought Booger and Cookie with us. It was perfect to be outside. This time we were smart and brought mosquito repellent and were able to enjoy it. The boys loved it. Miss B did as well, but we didn't stay too long as she got cranky pretty quickly. There were some people walking by and of course "Hi" came out of B and she waved. So cute. Here are some snapshots I got today.

 Only the cool kids keep one side shorter than the other :)

 Finding new and interesting things every day

 
YEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!!!!
 Wait for Meeeeee!!




 Waiting for Miss Priss with her sunglasses

 Daddy's girl

 FaNtAbUlOuS...I know

♥ Just Us ♥







No comments: