After Matt and I had lunch we went downtown to pick up Eric and Melissa and off we went to see the lions, tigers, and bears...Oh MY!!! :) We had a fun time. It was pretty warm so we didn't stay but a couple of hours. Bayleigh had a ball and loved looking at all the animals. Of course, she was in heaven with all the attention she would get from other people as well. Saying Hi to everyone. We got slurpies and saw lots of different animals...go figure.
Miss Independent
Reflection of True Beauty
Dang goat tried to eat my map!!! He wouldn't let go! LOL
Oh that feels soooo goooood right there
Oh you know Mom had to pet too. :)
Checking out the fishies
Look at that one!!!
my little "Curious George" :)
Towards the end of our zoo journey, we came across a lion. Miss B wasn't even scared. She walked right up to him and gave him kisses. She was the only kid that wasn't unsure of the lion. Made me so proud that she is so confident and independent. :)
HOW CUTE ARE THESE!!!! People thought it was the cutest thing. :)
Once we left, we went back to Eric's apartment and hung out for a little bit. Then we all headed off to eat dinner at Saltgrass Steakhouse. Oh so good. It has been forever since I have had a filet. Yummmmm. My nausea has finally subsided, completely, I think. Keeping my fingers crossed on that one. After dinner, we said our goodbyes and headed home. B had been WONDERFUL the ENTIRE day. Needless to say she was pooped on the ride home. She passed out. She barely woke up when we changed her into her Halloween PJs. :) Speaking of clothes, I found this cute pink turtleneck onesie and some skinny jeans for her. Nurya gave B a pair of pink Ugs that I have been wanting Miss B to wear. They were too big at the time we got them, but I think they will be perfect now. Miss B is going to be stylin'. I also bought her this other cute outfit that has ruffles around the legs. I'll show when I get pictures.
Anyway, the other night I made a Chicken Cornbread Casserole. It was really good and Matt said he REALLY liked it. So that will be another dinner recipe that I will add to the list. Yes, I took a picture. It's yummy.
Tonight we are having meatloaf with a baked potato, corn, and a salad. Sorry, no picture. It's smells so good right now. It's almost finish and I'm famished. Miss B was running around the house screaming. It was funny. She does that when she's really excited for some reason. She also dances all the time now. She really likes the instrumental music, but she will get down to some hits or country. :)
The other morning it was just Miss B and I so I just captured some funny pictures. Enjoy!
I'm so hood, yo!
Goofiness
Such a little model. She's got the look for it
We weren't happy b/c Daddy wasn't home
Me and my Girl.
Well, that's all I have for now. I hope it holds you over until the next post. Dinner is almost ready and it's Wheel of Fortune time. Miss B loves that show. Mommy and Daddy love it too..maybe one day you'll see us on there...hopefully winning lots of money. Haha! Have a good rest of the "Hump Day!" ♥ K



















1 comment:
Did you find your keys? How is your tailbone? Love the pics of the zoo especially the lion ones and the black and white reflection.
Post a Comment