Sunday, October 31, 2010

All is quiet on All Hallow's Night

That's right. It is Eeeeeerrily quiet around our house, beside the clickety clickety click of dog nails against the wood and tile floors. Miss B is with Grandma and Grandpa for 2 WHOLE WEEKS! I put her in their car and watched them drive off and held Matt's hand so I wouldn't cry. I honestly didn't think I would and thought I would feel this huge relief of having total freedom, but yet, I am at a loss. Matt and I went and at lunch and yes, I'll admit it was nice to sit there with each other and not have to worry about B, whether she was making a mess or unhappy b/c she wanted down to walk and greet people. Then we went and watched Red at the movies. It was really funny and actually pretty good. Now we are at home. Hmmmm what to do? I still have to go out to the barn and feed, but I'll get to that later. It is kind of nice, however, that I can sit at my computer and not have to keep telling B "NO" every time she opens the drawer to empty it.

We spoke with Rick and Dana after the movie and they said that B was just perfect on the way to Lubbock. She hasn't cried at all and has been amused the entire ride by a plastic cup. LOL Oh our BooBoo. Well, I am off to get candy. We have no candy and we just had some trick-or-treaters. :( Sorry guys! So I hope you all have a spooktacular Halloween!! :) ♥ K

No comments: