Thursday, October 7, 2010

Grandma's and Grandpa's

Well we made it safely. Dana is cooking breakfast as I type. I love coming here..it really feels like my second home. And since I haven't been able to make it to NC yet, this is as close as I'm going to get and I am just so happy. :) Thanks Rick and Dana for everything you do and making me feel so apart of your family.

We are going up to see Rick at work and we have a surprise for him with Miss B. I'll post pictures later. UNFORTUNATELY I forgot my camera, but in a way it's good b/c I have hardly any pictures of me and B so Dana will be taking pictures. We are going to a pumpkin patch either today tomorrow. I'm so excited. It's going to be fun. And we're going golfing for sure later today. :)

Ok well I'm going to blog more later, Dana is almost finished with breakfast and it smells delicious! ♥ K

No comments: