When we got home, Rick was back from work and the guys went golfing again. I was really tired from the night before with B as she was up twice so I decided to stay at the house and take a nap. Dana took B to Wally World with her so I got a good hour nap. When she got home, I went and got my nails done. I have been dieing to get them done again. I was being so good about keeping my natural nails kept up, but lately I have been so bad about biting them that I finally gave in b/c they were looking horrendous.
Tonight we went out to a really neat restaurant for Grandpa's bday. It was a steak house and the theme of it was awesome. All "westerny" and stuff. Bayleigh was so good while there. Just lookin' at people and eating. We all ordered steaks to eat and Dana and I split the 1 and 1/4 inch steak. It was huge, but really good.
We are having fun and Miss B is loving the time spent with Grandparents and it's giving Mommy and Daddy a lil break as well. :) I have been able to nap the past 2 days. B has been up the past 2 nights and it hasn't been fun. New place and her bottom left molar is coming in as well. :( We bought some Motrin tonight after dinner so HOPEFULLY she'll sleep through the night. I leave you with pictures from dinner.
Birthday Boy and Grandma
Me and the hubs...seriously, he makes me melt. I love him with everything I have and more.
Family photo....B was so funny, turned around ready for the camera
Oh that wasn't good. LOL
If I go cross-eyed I can see the bottle clearly. LOL
(NO we did not give her beer and the bottle NEVER touched her lips. But this picture is too HILARIOUS not to post.)
Dancing after dinner
♥ K
1 comment:
the beer picture is great! lol! it's sad that you have to clarify that she didn't get any, though.. some people are ridiculous!
Post a Comment