Saturday, December 5, 2009

Oh Miss B Miss B Miss Beeeeeeee

So last night Miss B finally slept the ENTIRE night. We put her to bed at 8 and she slept until 7 this morning. She kinda woke up around 130 and 515, but both times, as I was making her bottle and went into her room to get her she was back to sleep. It was so nice. I mean, I was still like, ok I know her so right as I'm about to be asleep she'll REALLY wake up. So I would just let myself doze for a lil bit before I finally realized that she wasn't waking up. SO NICE. I'm hoping she can do it again tonight. We shall see. This morning was so much fun. She is so cute when I walk into her room and speak to her and tell her good morning. She just smiles and grins and is so happy. She's such a happy baby. I put her mirror that's in her room in front of her today and she just smiled so big and so much. The pictures tell all. SOOOO ADORABLE. My little girl is the cutest thing EVER!


I actually got a picture of her with the camera in front of her. She usually will just stare at the camera and not smile no matter what I do.

She's in her Christmas outfit.

Man, look at those blues. Daddy is going to have a HARD time when she starts dating. :)
 




Ok here are the ones with her in front of the mirror. I'm telling you she is such a doll. My friend Mike said she's like a porcelain doll.


This is when she first saw herself. LOL

 
She got all excited and started kicking. I'll record a video next time


Spazin out about herself. haha

I'm so cute!

those dimples just get me every time

Isn't she just adorable?!?! We went shopping today. Well, just for a min. I was on a mission to find her some black shoes. Matt and I are going to try out a church tomorrow and I needed black shoes to go with her outfit. I was really annoyed b/c I practically had to drive all over to find black shoes. I mean seriously, that's like one of the most popular styles of shoe for babies and I couldn't find them in her size. I went to Babies R Us, Kohls and Shoe Carnival. NOTHING. Although in Shoe Carnival I did find a couple pair of heels that I REEEEEEALLLLY  liked. I was on the verge of getting them, but I told Matt that he should be proud of me and I resisted my obsession and didn't buy them. Maybe a Christmas present though??? hehe. I finally found some shoes at JCPenney's. She's going to be so cute. I'm so excited to dress her up. I think it finally hit today that she is still so small. The shoe size that I had to get was newborn to 6 weeks. The others made her look like big foot. I mean, she will be 4 months old on the 12th and the 0-3 month clothes are FINALLY starting to fit her. Some 3 month only clothes are still too big for her.

Anyway, I'm really excited to try this church tomorrow. We've been kinda looking for a more traditional church. Most of the churches around here are either way too big or too contemporary. I'm just not one of those contemporary people with church. I just can't "rock out" at church. LOL Just doesn't happen. But Matt and I are glad to be going.



2 comments:

Dana said...

Oh Miss B you are way to cute!!!
Maybe you will get to see some snow when you go to NC. I love the blog, keep up the good work. Love ya, Dana

Wade's World said...

awww she's getting so much personality now! I can't wait to see her in a few weeks!