So yesterday Matt and I decided to open our gifts from each other. He got me my golf club set...PINK golf clubs...I'm so excited to use them. I have an old set of Callaways..I know they are good clubs, but they really are OLD. So I was so excited to get the PINK set of clubs. :) He also got me the movie UP!, which was SO cute. Within the first 15 min I was crying. haha. Loved it. He also gave me a gift card to Sports Authority to buy whatever I wanted...sunglasses, golf clothes, shoes, whatever! So I can't wait to use it. He also gave me FIFA 2010 for PS3. I can't wait to play it. I haven't played a video game in so long. I used to be into Guitar Hero...like MAJORLY...but I was on expert and my freakin' PS2 erased all my progress, TWICE, so I was a little PO-ed and said forget it! We have Rock Band for Wii, which is pretty fun. I like the drums...gives me a better challenge with all the parts to keep up with since I've kinda mastered the guitar from Guitar Hero...hence playing the piano my whole life. So I can't wait to start the FIFA and see the graphics. The movie UP! was on Blue-Ray and the color and quality were OUTSTANDING. Matt and I were both so amazed. The colors were so bright that when they would do the previews of titles, they would burn into our TV. Not permanently but still...it was awesome.
Tonight we have the Christmas party. I will post pics of that tomorrow. Then Friday we are off to see Ray and Drake! Yay! I can't wait. Can't believe it's already here. Hope Miss B does well. I have so much to pack. I'm going to try to get it all together tomorrow that way Friday, Matt has a half day so he should be coming home around noon, he's leaving his truck and taking my car..that way I can load the truck up with the dog cages and luggage and when he gets home we can just leave. I am just so stoked...we'll be jammin' and rockin' the whole way. haha. Miss B likes to rock out! lol. No we wouldn't do that to her, but she does like the music in the car. OH, hopefully we'll be able to play some golf while in P'cola...cough cough..Rachel! Set up something for Sat or Sun afternoon. :) You know it will be fun with Matt, Drake, and I along. :)
I just can't wait to get out of here. I can't wait for tonight, to get all dolled up and spif-if-fied and hang out with our friends. Then head to Big Tex and rock out! \m/ Just so excited. Well I'm going to go run some errands and try and get my house picked up. See ya!
1 comment:
Merry Christmas and have a safe trip to NC.
Post a Comment