Thursday, December 3, 2009

Almost done

I am just about finished with setting up my Christmas decor. I bought a tree yesterday for our office area for our Coast Guard tree. I'm so excited about it. I bought all the orange and blue ornaments last year and never got a tree, so I'm super excited to decorate it. Hopefully tonight we can get out main tree in the living room done. I don't want to decorate that without Matt since it's the "family" tree. I love how my house looks. I rearranged our living room furniture too..just popped in my head one day. We had to figure out something so we could fit our tree in there. When Matt came home and saw what I had done a couple of weeks ago, he said he loved it. It really opened up the living room..made it look more spacious. We have 3 windows on the back wall and after I moved the loveseat to the other side it really opened up. You'll see what I mean when I post pictures. But I won't be posting any with this post of my decor b/c my house is still a mess and I want you to get the full affect of my house all clean and Christmas-y. :)

We are supposed to get some snow Friday!!! I'm so EXCITED!!! We got snow last year around the same time..just about 2 inches. I hope we get that much this Friday. Miss B's first snow on her first Christmas! Exciting!!! It's been really cold here the past few days. I'm loving it. It really does feel like the Holiday. I have an outfit for B probably everyday till Christmas thanks to Grandma, MiMi, and Aunt Jamie. I love just dressing her up. She is just so cute. I can't believe she will be 4 months on the 12th. She has another doctor's appt. tomorrow to get her second round of shots. SO NOT looking forward to that. But ya gotta do what you gotta do for your precious children.

So we are planning on going home to NC for Christmas. Plane tickets are just outrageous. So we are leaving on the 20th and driving to Pensacola and staying at Rachel's. It will be Drake's first time getting to see Bayleigh. I know Rachel is super excited that we are bringing all our dogs which will cause Coz to have even more issues. HAHAHAHAHAH! I can't wait to see my La! Then we are getting up the next day and driving the rest of the way. Hopefully Miss B can hang for that long. I hate to have her in the car seat all day, but what can you do ya know? I'm sure she'll be fine. Hopefully the dogs won't get too cold. They will be on the back of the truck in their cages. We are going to put tarps around their cages so hopefully they'll be ok. If we could find a camper shell that would make me stress A LOT less.

Well, I'm going to go. I have to get ready while B is asleep. Going to go get some hooks for the tree decorations for CG tree. It's going to look so cool. I'm so excited!!!

No comments: