Friday, December 18, 2009

I'lllllll be hommmme for Christmas

Well I am up bright and early this morning. Bayleigh slept through the ENTIRE night. YAY!!! So I feel so rested. Here's hoping this can continue. You know, it's nice that she slept through the night, yet I'm still waking up wondering when she's about to get up. haha At the same time though, I feel like I got a decent night's sleep. I just wanted to write real quick. I'm having my morning coffee to wake up some more then gonna load up the truck so we can head to Pensacola, then on to NC for the holidays. I called my mom yesterday and told her we were packing. She' so excited to see Bayleigh. I just can't wait to get there. I'm so excited to show her off while in P'cola as well. I'm going to try to keep B awake until we leave. Hopefully I can that way she should sleep most of the way.

Matt and I watched the Hangover last night. HILARIOUS movie!! We saw it in the theaters and LOVED it so I bought the blue-ray yesterday. Ray, I know where the throw-up parts are so I'll warn you. I made sure to remember where they were. haha. You and Drake will love it!

Well, just wanted to update real quick. It will probably be a while before I can get on here again with all the pictures and such. B is talking for me. She's so funny. Have a great weekend and a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! xoxo

No comments: