Monday, December 7, 2009

Too good to be true

That's what last night was. B was up again at 1 then at 5...grrr. Momma was a little cranky...HA. A little?! I mean, I tried to let her just cry it out and NOPE, she's as stubborn as I am I swear. Here's hoping tonight will be as good as a couple of nights ago. I finally found out that her next doctor's appt is the 15th. Yay (Said sarcastically)

We didn't do too much this weekend. Matt had to go to the memorial service on Saturday in Waco for the victims that were involved in that crash out in California. He had to get all spiff-if-fied in his uniform. My thoughts and prayers are still going out to the families. Very sad to have lost so many on more than likely an error  which should have been prevented. So Miss B and I played around and chit chatted with each other...she always has something very important to say..lol. Then I cleaned the house. Got waaaaayy into the cleaning mode and got my house clean. I even vacuumed. LOL Well just our bedroom anyways. Today I am going to get the office area cleaned up and mop and pick up what we left around and then do our Christmas Tree. I don't know why Matt and I keep putting it off but I'm going to get it done today. Matt has duty, which sucks because I want to do it together. But we just never do. So might as well do it myself b/c if I don't, it will sit bare in the living room. LOL Speaking of Christmas trees, here is my Coastie tree. Pretty proud of it.

Along with out messy bookshelf that we are planning on going through...one day. haha. But I thought the tree was cute. The ribbon needs to be a little longer, but I struggled to make that bow. I needed my mom to do it since she can make ALL kinds of bows. But it came out ok so I'll take it how it is. I also have to put up my Christmas lights outside. It's been rainy here the past few days so hopefully it will let up the around the time that I want to do it.

We watched Bama beat Florida...thank God! I am so sick of hearing about Florida and Tebow. I mean, he's a good football player, but there is just something about him that just strikes me as odd, I guess you could say. Matt said it perfectly...
Gas to get to the Georgia dome - $150; Beer for the whole game - $100; Scalped tickets for the SEC Championship game - $400; Seeing tears in Tebow's eyes - PRICELESS!! 

LOL too funny. Then we watched the Cowboys play a disappointing game yesterday. Please, Cowboys, GET A NEW KICKER FOR CRYIN" OUT LOUD!!!! OMG He sucks!!!! UGH! So that was a big upset and needless to say, Matt was pretty PO-ed.


We went to church yesterday and we both really liked it. I can't wait to go back. Everyone just was ecstatic about a new baby and saying how adorable she was in her dress and shoes. She is so cute. I was so excited to put her in a Sunday dress. Now I know how my mom felt when she would dress me up as a baby. So much FUN. Matt hates when I put big bows  on her and I told myself I would never do that to my children, since my mom did it and I hated it. But now I see mother, and it's the cutest thing. Bows are so much fun!

Well Miss B is calling me. Gonna go catch up on my gossip with her. haha.


No comments: