Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tanks

Oh how I miss my friends back in Pensacola. I can't wait to see everyone in a couple of weeks. I'm so excited to see Rachel. Lately I have been kinda depressed b/c I have NOTHING to do except just sit at home and take care of Bayleigh. Don't get me wrong, she and I have a blast together, but I need to feel productive. My house is picked up, I mean I could clean it such as dust, clorox, etc..etc, however I just haven't been in the cleaning mood again. I went out with some friends for lunch today and we sat and talked for a couple of hours, but it's just not the same as your old friends. I got happy when I saw that Rachel had called me earlier this evening, although I had missed her call, so I called her back and guess who answered.....DRAKE!! haha He goes, HEEAAYYYY, whatcha doinnnnn? (In a girlie voice) haha. So Drake and I chit chatted for a little bit before he had to finish getting ready for work. He makes me laugh..ha ha. :) Then I talked with my lala for a while. She always makes me feel better. We talked about several topics, but mostly about her and how she can test next week to see if she's pregnant. Keep your fingers crossed and in your prayers. The fertility drugs increases her chance of having twins and twins run in her family, I think is what she said. So who knows!!! I'm just so hoping she's pregnant and if not, then next month will be the month. I just have a feeling La!

Anyway, we just sat around on the phone and I vented about A LOT of things. She's the one I can truely vent to. So it felt good to talk to my bf b/c she ROCKS!! Whoop whoop! haha

Other than that, notta whole lot is going on. I did some Christmas shopping yesterday for Matt. Bayleigh slept from 10 until 5 last night. She woke up at 8, an hour after I put her down, like she was startled so I'm wondering if she had a nightmare or something. Do they have nightmares that young??? I went in there and soothed her and let her know it was ok and she went right back to sleep. Then she woke up at 10 for some odd reason and wouldn't go to sleep so I fed her probably 2 oz then she went back to sleep. She drank 5 oz whenever I put her down at 7. Maybe she just needed to be topped off. I dunno. We'll see tonight.

Like I said earlier, I've been kinda down lately with absolutely nothing to do. I'm thinking of either going to the bookstore to get some more books or go watch New Moon...again...for the 3rd time. haha. I love just sitting in the bookstore with a vanilla latte from Starbucks...mmmmm. I dunno though. I'm just not motivated to do anything....it sucks. Maybe it's the baby blues??? I dunno. I can't wait to leave for the holidays though. Maybe that will lift my spirits as it draws closer. I know I'm super stoked about the CG Christmas party next week. I've got a couple of outfit ideas in mind. Don't know what I'm going to wear yet though. Matt and I will be able to go out for a while together without B. He and I just need some time together. After the party everyone usually heads to Big Tex for drinks. Last year we heard it was a blast, however I had just found out I was pregnant so we didn't go. So I'm so looking forward to go this year with everyone.

Well I'm going to go figure out what I'm going to do. Have a good evening

4 comments:

Wade's World said...

Awww tanks indeed :) Glad that Drake and I can cheer you up. You will get out of your rut-we will refresh eachother when we get to hangout a few times the next few months. Love you!!
oh Drake's correctional officer Christmas party is next week too! haha well off to be in a rut with you :) see ya!

Andrea said...

Sorry you are so down. This has been a rough few months for me too. I don't know what it is, (actually I do. I don't want to be at work with these wild teenagers) but maybe the new year will be better -- We can only hope. Stay in there, things will get better.

rick said...

Hate to hear your blue, know that everyone here in Lubbock loves you very much!!! Go grab Miss B, tickle her tummy, tell her that Santa is coming (or anything else for that matter). Tell me that big ole smile, those little dimples and those bright blue eyes don't cheer you up just a little.

Hang in there,
Gramps

Kat said...

Thanks Grandpa! I know, making Bayleigh smile ALWAYS makes me in a good mood. It's just when she's sleeping or fussing some, although we both know that's hardly ever. We love you all too!!!! We miss you and can't wait to see you again!