Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Shop till you drop

If there is one thing that will be passed down among the Atwater women, it will be the love and obsession with shopping and shoes. I have already started with Bayleigh. Two days after we got home from the hospital after I gave birth to her, we got all dolled up and went out shopping at the mall. That's how serious this is for us women. haha Yesterday we went to the mall to try to do some Christmas shopping and yet we ended up shopping for Miss B. I did buy a pair of REALLY cute red shoes for my Christmas party outfit..so excited to wear them. But we splurged on Miss B at Gymboree. We got her 2 adorable dresses for the holidays that I cannot wait to put her in.


I just thought this was SOOOO cute..love the fuu fuu on the neck and sleeves.

We also got her a snug onesie for when we go to NC since it's going to be pretty cold there.

I put her in the other outfit that we bought her today. It is SOOOO cute. All pink..you can never have too much pink for a girl.

She was excited and wouldn't sit still..isn't she cute though

AREN'T THEY SO CUTE?! I just love them..gotta start her collection of cute shoes..just like mommy :)

I just laugh every time I look at this picture. I was trying to get her to sit up and she'll sit there but then pull herself completely over. LOL So funny! This girl is going to have some abs...

There's that smile

So pretty in her new outfit

Yeah, I'm just hangin' out on the couch

Her Gansta Lean...hahahahahha


 

We had her doctor's appointment today..not fun. Had to get her second round of immunizations. And we have to go back on the 6th of Jan for one more b/c the HIB shot was on back order. Sucks. Once again, I hated watching her cry. But she's better now and asleep in her swing. Hopefully she'll get a good nap since she hasn't really been able to get one today since I've been running errands and such. I finally got some Christmas cards in the mail today. YAY! Still have a few more to get out. I'll actually have to make a couple more. I'll use some of these pictures though if I have to make more..I didn't have one of her in a Christmas outfit and now that I do have one I am def going to have to use it. She is just too precious. Miss Pretty in Pink :)
I'm so excited for the Christmas party tomorrow. Can't wait to get all snazzy...LADY IN REEEEEDDD!! haha. I am excited for Matt and I to be together as well. Only a few more days until we're off to Pensacola, then to NC. Can't wait to see Rachel and Drake and Coz. Matt and I are so excited about going to the Shang. It's a restaurant that we used to go to..Chinese..it's sooo good. I can't wait to see my family. I think Matt and I may go to the mountains for a couple of days and snowboard and let MiMi and Granddaddy watch Miss B. We still haven't decided a definite yes with that, but it would be really nice to just have some time together and not have to worry about Miss B. And now since she's on formula completely, I don't have to worry about anything. So that will be nice if we decide to go. I haven't snowboarded in 3 years and I have been dieing to go again. It will be so much fun with Matt. He's skied, but never snowboarded so it will be interesting to see if he can pick it..I'm sure he can though.

Well, I'm going to close for now. Hope everyone has a good day.

Hope everyone enjoys their day!

No comments: