Saturday, December 5, 2009

Huge Let Down

That's what yesterday was. We were supposed to get 3-5 inches of snow and we got NOTHING. I mean, it snowed, but it didn't stick at all. I was really bummed about it b/c I worked myself up so much. I was super excited about it. :( I think everyone else around us, literally, got snow. At least like 2 inches and we got NOTHIN'. So Poo. But I didn't manage to take some pictures when it was really coming down. We really didn't do anything yesterday either. We had a fire going the entire day which was cool and we had never done that before. Cookie REALLY enjoyed that. He would just stand by the fire for a long time, then eventually lay down and doze by it. It was so cute. Other than that, nothing else. Oh, well Matt made bacon and potato soup from one of our many cookbooks. It was really good. :) Here are some pictures from yesteraday.




The start of it around like 9 am

It's cold out there Mom


Cookie staying warm


This my remote now!


Me and Bayleigh out in the snow. It was COOOOLD


Showing her the snow. Don't worry, we didn't stay outside too long.


Keeping warm


Booger and his bowl LOL


yeah it was really cold that night

No comments: