Thursday, December 3, 2009
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!
I am so freakin' stoked about it snowing tomorrow. It's going to snow for a few hours too. It's supposed to start around 2 or 3, well change from rain to snow that time. It's going to be FREEZING tomorrow. I can't wait. This is how Christmas is supposed to be. I would love for it to snow how it did back when I was living in Washington D.C. all those years ago. We got 33 inches of SNOW!!! Although, I know it won't ever get like that here, but gosh it was gorgeous! I am just so excited about it tomorrow. I need to get my outside decor up when Matt gets home so he can help me. Gonna be pretty!!!!! I will post pictures as soon as I get a chance!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
grrrr i want snow!
hey...just after i said something yesterday about it, shabbyblog put up matching christmas headers, and she has one that matches your page :)
I am excited about the snow too. I hope it lasts for awhile so that Cole can at least go out in play in it before it melts away.
BTW your page is so cute and I am jealous. I couldn't find any backgrounds that I really like but I finally decided on candy canes. How do you add music? You are going to have to teach me how to do everything. I am so technologically challenged.
Thanks for having us over for Thanksgiving and Im sorry we had to rush off. I wished we could have stayed all day b/c Cole was having so much fun with his cuz Bayleigh. Maybe next time. Enjoy the cold weather.
Post a Comment