So Matt and I decided to exchange one gift last night with each other. He got me a SUPER NICE video camera, one of the high tech ones. JVC. So exciting. I'm so happy b/c my other/old one broke and this is B's first Christmas and road trip so I want to record a bunch of video. It can also upload straight to youtube and you can take pictures with it. It has a lot of other features that I'm going to have to figure out. So I can't wait to post videos of Miss Bayleigh Boo on here and of our trip and of her first Christmas. I gave him his Nike golf club that he wanted. I know he's itchin' to use it. I'm hoping we can play golf while in North Carolina and with Rachel and Drake. We are planning on staying a day or two in Pace on our way back from NC so we can visit some friends. Can't wait!
So today is a better day. Still kinda blue and have a lil bit of a tough time getting motivated, but it's sunny out and I'm at least determined to get my lights up today. A little late, but better late than never. I'm also planning on doing Christmas cards today too at Wal-Mart. Gotta get those out. I think I've finally figured out which pictures I"m going to use for it. Excited about that. :) I can't believe that Christmas is just a little over 2 weeks away. GEEZ!!! I can't wait to go home. Like my previous blog as well, I can't wait to see Rachel and Drake...and Coz with her issues..hehe..and see Rachel's mom and dad and KYLIE!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited to see her. Even though it will be just for a couple of hours. I hope Miss B will be in a good mood after traveling for 7-8 hrs. We'll see. Hopefully we can get through LA ok without issues. But I doubt it. Ugh.
I gotta go get somewhat decent to run to Wally world. Matt is coming home for lunch as well. Have a wonderful day!
No comments:
Post a Comment