Tuesday, October 4, 2011

NC Preview

 LOOK OUT EVERYBODY! She's already driving!!!! YIKES!

 How stinkin' cute are they?!

 Ace Boy :)

 The bubble has met it's doom

 Such a goofy boy

 Thought this was cool

 So as you can see, I cut myself out by accident when I took it, but I just love this of me and Miss B. I'm going to frame it anyway :)

 This just kills me! Hahahahaha 

 See, up on all fours...and now he's started to rock back and forth.

 A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E.

 And already trying to hold the bottle himself

 Got to see my Gizzy!! :) 

 Still same ol' Gizmo

 Girl pull yo' britches up!!! 

 Yes, they are related. Hahahaha Same look

OMG Mom, enough with the photos!


♥ K

2 comments:

Wade's World said...

hooray for pictures!!

Dana said...

I have looked at the pictures 50 times!!! I love em!!! Cant wait to get there!!!