Thursday, September 29, 2011

On All Four's

Mr. Blake is finally able to get himself on all fours into the crawling position. I can't believe he's only 5 1/2 months old and is already able to push himself up completely. He is sitting up a lot better as well, but still hasn't master the art of catching himself before he falls. However his balance is getting better every day.

I think he's teething pretty good too. He has been soaking his shirts and onesies throughout each day. I have put my finger in his mouth and can feel little bumps along his gums. I just hope this step isn't going to be too bad. Guess it's time to stock up on Tylenol and baby Orajel. That worked wonders with Miss B.

There's been a bit of drama up here that's kind of put a dent in my brother's and my vacation. (Geoff took this week off) I'll give you the short version. My brother's now psycho EX-wife, THANK YOU GOD, showed up Tuesday morning along with her crazy mom wanting to see her daughter Madison. (Geoff has sole custody of Madison b/c the ex has already lost her other daughter, who isn't my brother's, twice b/c of drugs) Oh, let me tell you my adrenaline was going. I was just itching for her to smart of to my brother or anyone in my family. Every one has kept their mouth shut when it comes to her just so she can't use anything we say to her in court, but I told my mom that she if started I was for sure going to finish it. So my brother's lawyer called for an emergency court session b/c they were supposed to have court this week, but then got moved to end of October, but since she decided to bring herself up here the judge ordered an emergency session. Geoff won and now his ex has scheduled visits with Madison. Before she would just call and demand that my brother or parents drive Madison to Atlanta, half-way point since the ex lives in Florida, when she wanted. Most of the time my brother complied b/c he didn't want the court to think that he was denying Madison time to see her mom, which he wants Maddy to see her mom and have a relationship with her. Frankly, my opinion, the child is so much better off without seeing her mother. She is a bad mother and is only concerned for herself. Besides, Kayleen, then oldest daughter, is numero uno with that family. Madison is just there, a tag-a-long, if you will say. You think I'm being biased, but I'm dead serious. That family is so messed up and deceitful and conniving and literally crazy. If you all knew how much my family has had to endure with this awful person and her family you would totally agree. Anyway, to cut this short b/c I'm starting to ramble about this, she left this morning getting nothing that she wanted. So HA HA! Wow, I just wrote a whole paragraph about this girl without my "sailor" side coming out. LOL So now that is finally over and done with. No more court, nothing. Thank you God for taking care of my family.

Today I will head to E. City to pick up Matt. I'm going to stay the night with him tonight. I'm excited. The little bed and breakfast is so cute. He has the "Paris Room." Oui Oui (Wee Wee) :) Then he'll be done tomorrow around lunch time and we'll be driving back here to spend the rest of our vacation. I'll be so glad when he gets here. The kids are getting a little annoying and haven't been sleeping well the past couple of days. We've had fun though. Yesterday when my family had to go back to court to sign papers, I watched B1 and B2 and Madison. We had fun. We ate lunch then the girls went and played on the 3rd floor for a little bit. Afterward, we all went and played outside. After watching Madison, B is trying to learn to ride a tricycle. She gets so frustrated though b/c she can't figure out the peddles. It's so funny to watch. After they played in the driveway we went walking behind the house. I had Mr. Blake his is Bjorn along with his hat and the girls ran around. The dogs were running too. Twinkie and Cookie had a blast playing with each other and even Booger started to run as long as he could hear my footstep he would run. He had that excited expression again on his face. He was so happy. My heart just went out to him.

We may go to the mountains this weekend. I bet is so beautiful out there. The leaves are just starting to change here so I bet the leaves have really started to turn their oranges, yellows, and reds out there. I think Bayleigh would love it. She just loves to be outside. Amy, if you'd like to meet up let me know. :) We might be heading to either Asheville or Boone. Haven't decided anything yet.

Everyone here has just been oogling over the two of them. They think Blake looks like me. LOL Serioulsy! I keep telling them he looks just like Matt thought. Dana, I have to say, Bayleigh looks JUST LIKE ME when I was two. I didn't know how much of a resemblance there was but I swear she could have been my twin. My mom showed me some of my pictures. I will have to post the pictures to show you. :) Sorry. Hehe. People just think the two are adorable. They have been all smiles to everyone. Blake is passed around to anyone and everyone and doesn't have a care in the world. They just think they are the cutest.

Well, I am going to go shower and get ready to travel to Elizabeth City. OH, we have also figured out our top two choices for moving. It's either going to be Jacksonville, FL or North Bend, Oregon. What difference. I will elaborate more later. Matt and I are still discussing it.

♥ K


1 comment:

Andrea said...

Oregan would be nice for a change of scenery, but that it just toooo far away from everyone.