Monday, September 19, 2011

Are we there yet???

Wow, what a road trip. It took my mom and I almost 18 hours to get to NC. Geez. I don't know if I'll ever do this again with the kids this young. One would be asleep and the other awake, the WHOLE trip. Neither my mom nor I got hardly any sleep.I swear, Bayleigh does NOT understand the meaning of being quiet. She just won't use an inside voice. And since we are in terrible two's, she whined and cried about EVERYTHING. Oh my Lord, I never wanted to be away from my kids so bad. LOL I love 'em, but geez. I figured it would go a lot smoother than it did considering we traveled at night, but nope. Now Matt and I have to travel back with them. Oh dear.

Speaking of Matt, he mad it to DC safe. I think I'm going to go up there Friday and then he and I will go site-seeing around the city on Saturday. It has been so long since I have seen everything, so it will be fun. It will be nice for it to be just him and I.

Well, I must go. Just a quick update.

♥ K

1 comment:

Liz said...

18 hours doesn't sound like a very much fun at all and then to think you have to turn around and come home must make you want to cry!!! Enjoy your trip!