Thursday, October 6, 2011

COUNTY LAW!!!!!

While we were in NC, my brother had on this show from TruTV called "World's Dumbest...", then they usually have like "World's Dumbest Ciminals, Drivers, Hillbillies..." You get my drift. Well since my brother is redneck, literally, (don't ask me how he ended up like that, he just did, but it's funny) the show had "World's Dumbest Rednecks." Go figure, right? So we are watching it and this video comes on. It is hilarious.



It cracks me up how this woman is excited they are on the show, runs out of the house, and how she tell her sister bye. LMAO. This is too funny. I die laughing every time I watch it. The whole clip is good. That's good ol' Montgomery, AL for ya.

The funniest thing is that my brother has gotten Miss B walking around saying "COUNTY LAW!!!" We were driving the other day, my brother and I with Miss B, and RANDOMLY she just goes "COUNTY LAW!!!" It is so funny. I will have to record her saying this and put it on here.

I just thought I'd share this.

Yay for the 3 day weekend. Matt and I will actually have this whole weekend off together. Hmmmm what to do??

♥ K

No comments: