Tuesday, October 25, 2011

(Muah) Allllll Better

Finally my kids are over their virus. Well, Bayleigh is pretty much over it. She coughs here and there, but no more runny nose and excessive coughing. Blake still has a runny nose and is coughing but not as much.

 It was their first day back at daycare today and I think it may have thrown Blake off a bit. He's been fussy ever since he got home from there. I went to the barn to work Leo while Sylia worked Joey and our friend Michelle brought her big Percheron Sammy to ride. This boy is so huge, but such a big sweetheart.


He is so much fun to ride. It's hard to get into rhythm with him though b/c of his size. He makes Leo and Joey look like ponies. Haha

Anyway, Sylia got on Leo and said I have done such a great job with him so far. He's so light and soft in the face and mouth and is bending beautifully. :) There are still some things I need to work on...he likes to lean with his shoulder and sometimes run through the bit, but she still said that for a second horse I've trained I am doing a great job. Made me feel really good b/c I am always second guessing myself on how good of a job I'm really doing. 

Mr. Blake is down for the count tonight. I brought Miss B to the barn with me when we went to feed Leo and Joey this evening. She wore her sunglasses the whole time while there. :) She is becoming such a little Kathryn and I could not be happier. :) 

Well, I am off to hang out for the evening. 

♥ K

No comments: