Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!!

The kids are down for their nap...have been down for a while now. I have been cleaning.

What?! Did she just saying cleaning?!

Haha Yes I said cleaning. Still have a ways to go, but we are getting there. Trying to get the living area picked up and cleaned then tomorrow I will tackle the bedrooms. Yaaaaaaaayyy (Sarcasm)

The weekend was good. Thursday night I went out with our friend Jake. Matt had gone out with him the weekend before so he let me hang out with him for a little bit Thursday night. Friday we went and looked at a horse trailer that we really liked, but the lady wouldn't come down on her price and the thing is over ten years old. Annoying, but whatever. We have something else that might actually come through that's even lower that the amount Matt and I agreed on spending. So Yay! on that. Saturday Jake came over and hung out with us and the kids all day. I made biscuits, eggs, ham, and Eggo waffles. We all ate breakfast around the table. I took Jake horseback riding since he had never been after breakfast. When we came back a little after lunch, Matt was livid. The Aggies were loosing and he was not a happy camper. LOL This man NEVER gets mad about anything......eeeexxxxcept football. It's so cute and funny though; he gets annoyed with me when I laugh at him about how he's mad. Tehe. We made a chicken tortilla soup for dinner and it was soooooo good. Jake said he was going to have to start coming over more often so he could get a home cooked meal. :) 

Later that evening I took B over to our friend AJ's house. AJ is the girl at the daycare that watches Bayleigh's class and Bayleigh LOVES her and AJ loves Miss B right back. AJ was babysitting a friend's little girl and asked if Bayleigh could come over to play with her, AJ's, little girl Madelyn. They are so cute together. Around 1030, I went and got Miss B. She had passed out. And yet, she still woke up Sunday morning at 8 am. Sheesh.

Sunday we just hung around the house and watched more football. I swear that's the only other show we can watch when Bayleigh is around because she ALWAYS wants to watch Yo Gabba Gabba. But we tell her FOOTBALL!!!!!! is on and she'll say "FOOTBALL!!!!!". It's so cute. 

Blake is crawling all over the place now. He is already pulling himself to stand as well. When I put him down for his nap he was crying a little bit so I went back into his room and what do you know...he's pulled himself up, standing, in his crib. I was like Ok, time to lower your crib. I couldn't believe it. Little stinker. He is such a flirt with the ladies. He is constantly smiling now and the only time he is fussy is when he's hungry or sleepy. For a long while you never knew what his deal was. But now we have pretty much figured him out. FINALLY! Things have gotten so much easier lately. 

They are both completely over their cold. Yay! We are going to have to start turning on our heater at night even though it's only getting like 50 degrees at night. Blake's room gets so cool. When I went in this morning to get him, his lips had a faint blue hue to them. I felt so bad. We have blankets and put him in a thick sleeper, but I guess it's just not enough. He kicks the blankets off. 

Well I must get back to cleaning. Matt will be home soon then I have to run to the barn real quick to feed then get back and fix Miss B up for Halloween. We don't have a costume for Blake. I thought of an idea for him too late. I wanted to make him a pilot and make the wagon into a helicopter, but didn't have time and didn't find an infant pilot onesie until it was too late. :( Miss B will be a lady bug though. :) She is going to be so cute. She is going to flip when she figures out that Trick-or-Treat means you get candy. Haha Pictures to come!

Happy Halloween!

♥ K

No comments: