Monday, October 10, 2011

Loss of Situational Awareness....AGAIN


Sitting at the dinner table with Blake and Miss B is already finished...in her room, or so we think. 

Matt: How was Leo tonight? Joey feeling better? (Joey colicked last night at the barn, but he's better now.)
Me: They are good. Joey was fine after he got the banamine shot. I liked how you cooked the pork loin babe.
Matt: Thanks. Ya know, it's really quiet. I wonder what Miss B is up to.
Me: I think she went in her room. I'll go check on her.

Putting my fork down and walking to her room, "Bayleigh? Where are you?"

Wasn't in there.

Walked over to Blake's room and yeah, this is what I find.


Me: NO MA'AM Bayleigh!!! No, No, NO!!!! Get of of the crib right now! 
Matt: Uh Oh, What happened? (Walking towards B2's room)
Me: Your daughter thought it was a good idea to peel Blake's wallpaper off!!
Matt: What?! Bayleigh NO! You are banned from your brother's room. (LOL)

UGH!!!

(Sarcastically) Thank you Miss B. 

♥ K

1 comment:

Liz said...

OMG! I would have FREAKED out! Hopefully you can get more paper and fix it. What a naughty naughty girl!