Miss B used the potty 3 times today by herself. I think she has finally caught on. She will tell us what I posted as the title, then we run to the potty and she gets on it and does her thang. She won't take a poopy yet b/c at daycare she kept telling AJ that she had to poopoo/stinky so AJ said she tried 3 times with her and when she wouldn't go on the potty she finally put a diaper on and what do you know, she poopooed. So that may take some time, but I think she's got the idea of teeteeing on the potty. YAY!!!
We had a great time tonight for Halloween. I will post another blog tomorrow with pictures. Matt is going to be on our local news tonight. I will write more later. Good night!!!
♥ K
1 comment:
Can you post the news story?
Post a Comment