Thursday, February 3, 2011

Winter Storm Warning

That's right. It's 32 degrees and dropping. They are forecasting a wintry mix tonight and we have a winter storm warning in effect. I just have to laugh. Hahaha  "Houstonians" have no idea. Try 33 inches of snow then come talk to me about a winter storm warning. That happened when my family and I were living in Washington DC before we moved to Florida. These people are freaking out for nothing. Haha

I am loving this COLD weather though. :) I hope there is something on the ground in the morning b/c I would love to play with B in the snow, if we even get any. However, I am not holding my breath.

So since I have been scrapbooking for my Bayleigh Boo lately, I have decided to make a baby book for Charlie and Christy. I spoke with Kim tonight, Charlie's step-mom and she also has 2 horses out at the barn I was stabling at, and she told me that Christy would love it. I have so many ideas running around in my head for it. I thought it would be a nice gift of little Kenzie. I haven't been to see them yet b/c they've had a lot of close family and friends at their house and Kim told me that Christy along with Charlie did want some alone time to really grieve, which I figured she would probably want and in the end, sadly, probably really needed it. I have been looking around at poems to include in their scrapbook and I still just can't fathom every thing that happened. There are days that I just go crazy at this house with the dogs and B, and how they all can get on my last nerve, but I could NEVER imagine losing Bayleigh. I still can't comprehend what Christy and Charlie are going through, and to know the story and know the details that went on when they lost her is just....what word do you even use to describe that? Nothing comes to my mind that feeling. I still hate it for them, but Kim told me they plan on having more kids. They just need time to get through this and move on and grow from it. Anyway, I thought I'd share what I was planning on doing. I'm excited to get started on it for them. It will be a precious memory and keepsake of little Kenzie.

Miss B and I tried to play "dress-up" tonight, but it didn't really go so well. We played with make-up anyway. Nurya, my friend in NC, has 2 girls that are 2 and 4, I think, and she put some pictures up on FB of them. Nurya put red lipstick on them and they loved it. Posing for the camera and what-have-you. So I got the notion in my head to try this with B. Let me go ahead and tell you that she likes to sit with me when I do my make-up before I go to work. I play along with her and "do" her make-up too. She loves the way the brushes feel. She gets the cutest grin and laugh. I just love it. Anyway, I put a little bit of blush on her and she though it was great. Then I tried to put some lipstick, red lipstick :), on and that didn't go quite as planned. Haha When you get ready to put it on, she sticks her tongue out and tries to lick it. I don't know why, but it's funny. She finally started understanding, a little bit, to keep her tongue in, but wouldn't keep still for me to actually get it on her lips.
Let's hope she learns to sit still when she puts her lipstick on. Hahahahaha

Also, I forgot to mention that B went shopping the other day and got a dog. 
 Such a good Cook-a-munster

She had so much fun, Daddy said, pushing him around. (I was at work when he captured these.) 

It is almost 9 o'clock and Jersey Shore is about to come on. Yes, Matt and I watch that trash, but "The Situation" says some funny stuff. Darren, my boss, and I will have fun at work tomorrow trying to remember all the funny quotes we heard throughout the show. He and his wife watch that too. We always laugh at the immaturity of those people and how stupid they are. Have a great night and stay warm all my League City friends. :) 

♥ K

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Great makeup B. Love teh pics