Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday Funday

 Can't catch me Ace!
 WIPE OUT!  ahhhhhh

 (These two are my favs)
"You ever run so fast it makes your mullet fly straight back?!"
Miss B sure does! Hahaha
And of course Mr. C relaxing :)

We tried to go to the rodeo today, but they are actually opening this Tuesday. They had some cook off thing this past weekend and told us that they are using today and tomorrow to set up. So what a bummer to drive all the way downtown. It's Ok though, we went to Joe's Crab Shack and ate lunch. Oh how I was craving one of their margarita shakers. They are so good and make the margarita just the way I like them...Jose Gold, Grand Marnier, and sweet and sour with a splash of lime juice. OH SO GOOD. One more month, one more month. That sounds so bad to say, but I don't care. I can't wait to sip a margarita. :) 

After lunch we headed back home. We made a quick pit stop at Charming Charlies, (adorable store and I can't wait to go back and buy some stuff...shoes, JEWELRY, clothes, purses <--although the purses might have to wait since I am going to be in diaper bags for the next couple of years probably. :( ) to exchange some cute and blingy sandals that I bought for my mom for when she comes in April since her birthday is in that month. She loves the glitz...I mean, where do you think I get it from?? 

Once home we played outside for a while, as you can see from the pictures. Matt mowed the yard, a man's got to have his yard plus I think he has been itching to do something with it since it's getting warm, then this evening he's going to put down fertilizer. It was supposed to be nice and sunny today, however it's windy and cloudy. Sucks. Once again, oh well. 

So far that's all we've done for today. We'll probably head to the park later for Miss B. She loves the park. She went down the BIG curling slide all by herself yesterday. Her idea too..she walked right up and went for it. Brave little thing. So I will have to take pictures this evening when we go b/c it's kind of hard when you're by yourself at the park. Daddy was on duty yesterday. Hope you all have a great rest of the weekend. 

♥ K

1 comment:

some beeeyotch said...

Miss B's mullet cracks me up! Getting there, getting there.