Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I love Red

Yes, I will probably have some type of red in every house that we move into. That's a good thing about the military too. Always able to get a new house every few years and change up the decor to try new things.I love the color red and love to decorate with it. I will probably try all different shades of it as the years progress. I painted the fireplace wall this past Sunday and it came out beautifully. I am really proud of it and myself. I always start something then get distracted and then put off whatever I'm doing until later. (Like our pantry corner that still needs to be finished with the painting...haha How long have we left it unfinished now? Geez-la-weez) However this time that wasn't the case. I was determined to finish it. I think it really brings the living room together and it looks so good. You will also see in the picture my birthday present from Matt. The frame of Koda he had made. I plan on hanging my stirrups on the side next to the fireplace and my "decorative" bridle on the other. Then I have a sign with a saying on it to either hang above or below...but probably above it. Just another thing on my to-do list. :) Hope you all like the red as much as I do. I am just so happy with it. :)



♥ K

3 comments:

Dana said...

Looks good!!!!

Andrea said...

Copy cat... Just kidding. I love red too.

Wade's World said...

I like the red...did that rub off onto you too?! :) Yea the bathingsuit is only available in the grey...I will add a pop of color somehow, don't you worry. And it is a 2 piece believe it or not so I can pull up the top to get sun on my tummy. It will be warm when you come! Let's do it! see ya