Sunday, February 20, 2011

Imma Be

Just felt like putting that as my title as I listen to the Black Eyed Peas. This weekend is going great. Last weekend was great as well. Grandma and Grandpa were here. We got our yard sale accomplished and they started B2's room with the painting. I am so mad b/c I want this bedding set and for some reason they discontinued it. ARG! So I am trying to find it anywhere and everywhere.


Isn't that just the cutest? And you know what...I just found it on eBay by a seller so I messaged her right away asking if she'll sell it today since she has it on bidding. So keep your fingers crossed for me. :)

Anyway, Matt and I went out to celebrate my birthday and Valentine's last weekend. It was nice, yet I was sick and couldn't breathe so of course I couldn't taste my delicious filet mignon. But it's OK, we'll go again someday. Overall it was a good weekend. We enjoyed having the grandparents here. We just hate that they can only stay for just the weekend. I know they don't get enough of Miss B on those short visits. I think Grandma is going to try to come again sometime in March, so that will be fun and I know B loves having Grandma here b/c B knows she can do and get away with anything. Haha. :) MiMi, my mom, will be coming sometime at the beginning of April. She wants to be here for the birth and to spend some quality time with B. Since I am adopted, she has never been able to experience the thrill and joy of giving birth and new life in that sense, so I am really excited for her to be here for B2. Plus he might come on her birthday, April 10, since right now I am going by B2's measurements for how far along I am which puts me a week ahead of my actual due date, April 19th. I think he's going to be early, also, b/c B was about a week and half early so I'm pretty sure he'll be early considering he is already bigger than Bayleigh was at this time.

I know I keep saying it but I am so ready to be done. Matt went on his 5 mile run this morning and I am itching to get my body back and be able to do that. This last month seems to be going by at a snail's pace. I keep counting the days and checking the date to see how much longer. Oiy.

Now lets get to this weekend, my little fam went out yesterday to Ashley furniture and the one-and-only HOBBY LOBBY. :) We bought an entertainment center for our living room. We are so excited about it and got a great deal on it since it was President's weekend. I can't wait to get it. It will be delivered March 12. Also, I bought some samples to paint the fireplace wall. 2 different types of red. I painted the samples last night and I think we are going with "Cabin Red." I will post those pictures tonight. (Plus I have a ton of Miss B, duh :)) That room is going to look really nice. Since we went to the greatest craft and home decor store as well yesterday, I bought some stuff to hang around my picture of Koda Matt had made for me for my bday. I plan on hanging my spurs and my bridle that I used with her for decoration until I get another horse and can put them back to use. I think it will really bring the room together too since we want that western look. AND we bought a mirror for our room...a nice big one so we can fully see ourselves after we get dressed. They were half off so we couldn't resist. Ok Ok, I couldn't resist. LOL It's going to look so nice. Matt is in there right now along with Miss B's help to hang it on the wall.

Lots of stuff has gone on this weekend and a lot of productivity. It has been nice and warm too so we've been spending time outside and B loves it. She wore her purple tutu dress yesterday and was quite the star while we were out. She is just the cutest. I love having my little girl. She likes to sit with me too and pretend to put make-up on. She will take my brushes and act like she's putting powder on. It's AWESOME.

I will post those pictures later. Off to help Matt with the mirror and later to JCPenney's to check out some curtains for the baby's room. (And to constantly and obsessively check my eBay for a message from that lady about the bedding. Haha)

♥ K

No comments: