I will tell you that Grandma and Grandpa came and helped us get started painting with B2's room. :) We also had our yard sale! Yay!! Finally got that out of the way. So that feels good to have off our shoulders.
Anyway, more later. I leave you with the good stuff. ♥ K
Spaghetti night, 'nuff said.
No words...just laughter
Out for birthday/Valentine's day dinner. Can still walk in my super high heels even at 7 months preggo. :)
I had to capture this....this is the "I'm making a stinky" pose. Hahahahaha She's gonna kill me one day.
In her new Valentine's day outfit from Grandma and also in her playhouse she got at Christmas. Daddy and Grandpa put it together this weekend.
♥
She is so smart. She would bring these over to Ace's water (the pot in the background), fill up each bowl and bring it back. She figured it out all by herself, without the help of Mommy or Daddy. It amazes me how smart she is.














1 comment:
I miss yall!!!
Post a Comment