Since Rachel tagged me for this, I MUST do it. ;)
Rule #1: the tagged person must write their answers on their blog and replace any question they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
Rule #2: tag 4 people to do this quiz; they cannot refuse (ok, so nothing bad will happen if you don’t participate but I would love to see your answers). The tag-ee must state who tagged them.
1. If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals or are they members of your family? They are members of our family, but when kids come along they do take a back burner. Sorry babies. I love you.
2. If you could have a dream come true, what would it be? My brother to grow up and move out and be successful without being such a momma's boy; my parents to be able to enjoy retirement; and for Matt and I to do our time and service while in the military then I would like to train horses some day or have a rescue place to rehabilitate abused horses. :)
3. What would you do with a billion dollars? Make sure my family is taken care of with the financial aspects then travel to the places we would like to see around the world and whatever else comes to our mind to blow a million dollars. Haha
4. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood? Honestly, horses. :)
5. What is your bedtime routine? Spend some time watching TV with Matt after we get Bayleigh put to bed then brush my teeth, take out my contacts and crawl in my bed next to my hunnie and read a little bit before lights out.
6. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your significant other? HA! We met at a bar in Pensacola...Capt'n Funs.
7. What kind of books do you read? Romance novels and anything to better my knowledge of horses. I really wish I could get into some historical or read one of George Bush's books, but I can't stay interested in them. They bore me, but I'd like to try.
8. How do you see yourself in 10 years? WOW...ten years huh? I will be 36, still happily married with our kids playing sports and more than likely a busy life with them. Oh and have a couple of horses.
9. What’s your fear? Losing Matt, Bayleigh or B2 unexpectedly.
10. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to see outer space? LOL Nope
11. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up? Get Miss B since she wakes me up, let the dogs out then Bayleigh and I eat our cereal together while watching The Weather Channel.
12. If you could change one thing about your significant other, what would it be? That he would always remember to brush his teeth in the morning, even though he has never had a cavity. LOL
13. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be? I don't want to change it. I've always liked my name
14. If you had to choose between six months of sun or six months of rain, what would you choose? SUN. I get so depressed when its been cloudy.
15. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be? Mashed Potatoes
16. What is the thing you enjoy about blogging the most? All of my friends and family being able to keep up with what's going on in our lives since we are far away from everyone.
17. Do you prefer salty or sweet foods? Can I have both??
18. What items are in your purse right now? My iPod, wallet, phone, a fork from today for lunch, and probably a couple of old receipts.
19. If you had to choose between vacationing at the beach or in the mountains where would you go? Ooo I don't know. I love both. That's tough to choose, but I am leaning towards mountains.
20. What do you watch on television that you know you shouldn’t? "Easy...Jersey Shore." Same as Rachel's answer.
OK, I tag Andrea, Sacha, Ashley, and Anna.
1 comment:
The Weather Channel?! ha and you make fun of me for watching Idol??
Post a Comment