Thursday, October 1, 2009

Schedule...

Oh how I wish that Bayleigh was on a good schedule at night...well I guess I shouldn't complain. It's not that bad. I just wish she would sleep for 5 hours like I know she can do during the day. She used to anyways. I won't let her do that anymore. Some nights she will sleep for about 4 1/2 at the most. I guess I just wish it was more consistant. Matt and I are going to try to start making her sleep from about 12 or 1 to 5 or 6 hopefully. We've decided that it will be better for him to go in there in the middle of the night when she usually wakes up around 3 or so and for him to rock her back to sleep because she doesn't really eat as much during that time anyways. If I try to go in there, she'll know its me and want to eat. So here's hoping we can do this tonight and she'll start getting on a regular schedule with it. I'm really missing my sleep and I really want to exercise hard, but I just feel so tired most of the time from being with her all day and up every few hours of the night. I mean, I feel if I exercise then I'm going to be tired, obviously, and then my body is going to want to have a good rest and I can't do that yet. So exercising has been a little strained lately. It sucks b/c I really want to get IN TO IT bad.

I'm so excited about NC. I've changed my ticket to the 17th and will be up there for two weeks. Matt will be coming up on the 24th. I can't wait for my family to meet Bayleigh and for everyone at our church that my dad pastors at to meet her. From what my parents have told me, everyone just can't wait to see her. I just can't wait to show her off. :)

I think B is getting into a routine of getting fussy in the evenings. She's been doing it the past few days. I don't think it's gas b/c she'll stop for a little bit and stare and smile and be comfy then just start fussing again. Then we give her her nightly bath and she's really good for it, then will go back to being fussy until I feed her then put her in her crib. Once she's in her crib, she'll be quiet and just look around. I am SO THANKFUL that she knows her crib means bedtime and doesn't fuss AT ALL when we put her down for the night. Such a BLESSING. :)

I've taken some more pictures..just can't get enough of her.


 
She looks like Matt to me here. :)



Another Matt picture...




 

 
She's getting so much better at holding her little head up. :)



Had to take a break. :)



1 comment:

Wade's World said...

She's so funny trying to hold her head up :) Hang in there with trying to get your schedule, and don't feel so bad that you are not back on your workouts like you want to be yet, you look amazing already! You 3 are so cute...little B definetely made something beautiful of your life! :)