I have so many memories of Rachel and I. It all started back in the early days of highschool..on the select soccer team and the HS soccer team. Then with golf, and then with track. I look back at those days and just smile and laugh. We were such dorks....haha. Both in our VERY awkward stages. Haha.
My outfit that you STOLE! :) And this was the next day after I had gotten my wisdom teeth out...oh you know I love you that much to go play put put golf with you! :)
I will NEVER forget Rachel's BLONDE hair....good times. (Don't worry, I won't post a picture. LOL) It think we had the most fun with golf. Rachel and I were never serious...always laughing and giggling. I think our coach would get annoyed with us, although she'd be laughing right along with us. She was so good at golf, and still is. I'm STILL trying to get her out to play and coach me so I can figure out what I'm doing wrong. :)
....so many heart to hearts, and being each others first person we call when something is wrong or when we need someone to talk to. We have each others back and it really takes a weak and insecure individual to say they don't like her. She has such a good heart and soul. She always gives people the benefit of the doubt...even if they don't give her a chance from the beginning. We are opposites when it comes to situations like that...she can stay calm and try to work things out where as I am the fiery one and will jump on impulse at the person. However, she has always been there to calm me down. We are each others support..like a good bra...hahahaha. :) Corney, I know Ray. :)
I just want to say I love you so much Rachel. I am so blessed to have you in my life and as my BEST FRIEND. My bf IS so great! :) You are a wonderful and beautiful person. You and Drake are the cutest in the Wade/Overstreet family and he is so blessed to have you and you him. Please don't stress on having a baby. You're time will come...it's just apparantly taking a little longer. :) God has in store for you a GREAT plan. I don't think He would have blessed you so if He didn't. I know others out there are getting pregnant and having babies like there is no tomorrow, but when you do have a child, you will be the greatest mommy. Even if things don't go the way you want, you will end up having a child no matter what. If you have to go through adoption, then just remember my situation and how blessed I am to have my family and the powerful will Jodie had to give to give me to my parents. Remember, whatever happens, the child that you and Drake will have will be so blessed and so loved and so LUCKY to have parents like the both of you. They'll also have some pretty cool grandparents with Roy and Karen..haha. :) You are the best Ray and I LOVE YOU! :)
1 comment:
Wow...this totally caught me off guard. I can't tell you how much this means to me! That you took the time to scan those pictures and write just for me :) Thanks for keeping some pictures out haha I love you so much and am so blessed to have had you in my life all these years! Thank you!
Post a Comment