Just had to write about Matt flying over the house today. It's so AWESOME to see my husband fly over. He had texted me earlier during the day to let me know he was going flying and tell me he loves me...like he always does when he's about to fly...and I asked if he was going to be in the area. He said that he would and to listen up for the helo. So 2 hours go by and I still hadn't seen them, so I figured a SAR (Search And Rescue) had come up or something like that. About 10 minutes later I hear his helicopter. I race out to the backyard and there he goes!!! He circled around once again so I could get a good look. I waved and blew him a kiss and Ace also waved. :) haha. Ace had no clue what was going on, but I was telling him it was daddy flying over and he was all excited running around the yard barking at Lord knows what. Haha. I get so proud just seeing that helo, even if Matt isn't flying it. But it makes it more special when he is. To know that my husband is out there saving lives, doing such a great job for our community, state, country and the Coast Guard. I just cannot brag enough about him. I am so proud and honored to be his wife....to be Mrs. Gully, Lt Gully's wife. :) Tehe.
I don't have any pictures of him flying today...I never remember to take my camera out there b/c I'm so caught up in seeing him and waving and just so excited. :) But here are some old ones that I took a long time ago. He's so sexy in his flight suit...hehe.
landing at the YMCA
Coming in to land...
The crew
Him and Mike getting ready for take off
I just think this is a HOT picture :)
adjusting his mic before he loads up
The blades are rotating, they are doing their procedures before they take off. Making sure things are running smoothly before they go.
They came to do a static display at the local YMCA last year. The kids LOVED it. It was the cutest thing. They were asking for Matt's autograph. It was hilarious. One day, Bayleigh will be able to say "That's my Daddy." :)







No comments:
Post a Comment