Saturday, October 31, 2009
Home...Finally
Although I hated to leave my family and North Carolina, I am so glad to be home. My house has never smelled so good or been so inviting as to when I walked in. It's clean, thanks to Matt before he left, and just looks wonderful. It's so nice to come "home." To know that this is MY home. The only thing missing is our dogs. Dana and Rick, I hope the boys are being good for you! We miss them. Can't wait to see you both and the boys in a couple of weeks, and Matt and I are so excited about going hunting. We saw some pretty big bucks at my grandparents. Too bad it wasn't rifle season yet. LOL Well, just wanted to write a quick blog. We're trying to get Miss B down...which I think she finally went to sleep. Poor Matt was trying to hold her a little bit ago and that just made it worse. She was EXTREMELY upset...never heard her cry that bad before, but as soon as I picked her up from daddy she was quiet. Poor Matt, he was upset...he wants so bad to bond with her. I told him not to worry b/c before he knows it she is going to be SCREAMING for daddy instead of me. :( So I've got to enjoy this time while I can before she becomes a Daddy's Girl. :) Now I'm going to go snuggle with my hubby in our home....mmmm home. So glad to be here. :) Happy Halloween also! Quick joke...What does a ghost get when he blows his nose?? BOOOOOOO-gers. hahahahha My mom sent me a card a couple of halloweens ago with that on it. I thought it was hilarious! haha Have a Spook-tacular evening! Good night
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment