Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Ace, Booger, Twinkie, Gizmo, Cookie and Me

Matt and I just got done watching Marley and Me. It really makes you appreciate your dogs even though they can seem to be like the world's worst dog. There are times when I'm at the house by myself with Bayleigh and all 5 of them and it just seems so CRAZY...and sometimes I do want to get rid of them. Then again, my house, our family wouldn't be the same...yes we'd still have a family with Bayleigh, but our family began with the dogs and it would feel like we were missing or not all together. As crazy as it can be sometimes, I wouldn't have it any other way. It keeps me, as well as Matt, on our toes and we like it that way. There is never a dull moment at the Gully house. It's either Bayleigh or one of the five dogs making us smile or driving us up the wall. Haha. There are times that I want to get rid of Gizmo, our special child, lol...but how can I when she is the funniest and spunkiest out of the group. Twinkie is the princess and momma's guuurrll (Drake..:) ). Booger and Cookie are inseparable and the two that get into EVERYTHING. They are the biggest characters of the pack. And Ace, ahhh Ace. The dog is such a GOOF and yet can be the most annoying at times. But I love him to death. He looks at you with those big brown eyes and there is just so much love and playfulness in them. He's always happy. When Matt is on duty there is no other dog that I would rather have at my side. He guards and protects Bayleigh and I and lets us know if something isn't right. Honestly, as much as he gets on my nerves, I don't know where I would be without him by my side.

"A dog has no use for fancy cars, big homes, or designer clothes. A water log stick will do just fine. A dog doesn't care if your rich or poor, clever or dull, smart or dumb. Give him your heart and he'll give you his. How many people can you say that about? How many people can make you feel rare and pure and special? How many people can make you feel extraordinary?"


Mr. Cookie Monster



Booger and Ace playing in the backyard


Ace getting the sprinkler LOL


Twinkie is pretty comfy hahahaha


haha my Booger

 I caught him! lol

Best Buds


Special Needs dog. LOL


Twinkletoes :) 

1 comment:

Wade's World said...

I am expecting a nice long post when you get back from your trip! Come on Gully :)