Thursday, October 8, 2009

Give up soccer for ballet now??

NEVER, soccer is my number 1 always and forever. However, I am thinking about signing up for ballet classes. I used to take dance...tap, jazz, and ballet...back when I was a young teenager, but quit to focus more on soccer. I regret ever quitting now. I miss it so much. I have been looking at classes and studios in the League City area and have found some very promising schools. I'm really excited b/c I need something in my life like this. I just hope it works out and we can afford it. Although the prices are actually very good. Here's hoping things go well.

I just love the beauty and grace of dancers. Maybe I'll take tap as well, as that's always fun. :) I'll probably start in January as I think that's how the sessions go. I'm going to stop by one of them today to check it out and talk with an instructor. :) I'm really excited about it.

I saw this on SNL and just thought it was hilarious....We're the Dancers!

No comments: