Saturday, October 10, 2009

What to say???

Nothing really. Just bored today. Matt is on duty once again. So today has been kinda blah. The weather has been cloudy and gray and cool. I AM loving this cool weather. I busted out the Christmas music and picked up the house. PoPo, Grandma, and Brandon are coming tomorrow to visit for a couple of days. It will be fun and they will be able to see Bayleigh for the first time. :) Matt, Brandon and Popo are going on a fishing excursion for the day on Monday so it will just be me and Grandma. I guess we'll go out and get some margaritas together. :)

1 week from today and I will be in NC. I am super stoked about going there. I can't wait to see my grandparents. I'm so excited that Matt will be coming up the following week. Then he and I can go fishing at Grandma's pond and enjoy the beautiful country-side up there. We can bring Lil B to the pond with us also and get her started on some bass fishing. :) I may even bring her with me when I go horseback riding...just to watch though, but she needs to go ahead and be around horses. I plan on starting her off with a mini horse when she gets old enough. :) Hopefully one day, she and I will be able to have horses of our own and be able to ride together when Matt and I retire and get our ranch...wherever that may be. :)

I was going to go tan tonight, but I have to bring Bayleigh with me. The place I go to has a kid place in it, but I'm not comfortable leaving her in there with a complete stranger...so guess I'll be going in the morning when Matty gets home so he can watch Miss B.

Well, there's nothing more for me to really write. Just wanted to get on and kill some time since B is sleeping. Have a good weekend.

No comments: