I'm still having trouble trying to run. I sometimes feel like I am making excuses for myself, but I am SO tired and it's still so HOT here. It's supposed to be 91 today..WHAT THE HECK! I'm so tired of living in hot weather. Not that I can't run in hot weather, I just worry about Bayleigh. I want to run with the jogging stroller to get used to it, but I worry that it may be to warm for her to be out there with me. Plus I'd rather run in the morning and get my day started that way. However, until B starts sleeping through the night or at least waking up once a night, I don't think I'll be starting that. Here's hoping it will cool off some and we all can enjoy the fall weather.
I'm getting out ALL my Halloween decor today, plus maybe going to Hobby Lobby later. That is another fun "trait" that my mom passed down. We LOOOOOOVE Hobby Lobby. B is asleep right now so here's hoping I can get a lot done. Trying to clean up the house so the hubby can come home to a nice clean house. He's been doing a great job cleaning it and I really appreciate it...I've been slacking. Tehe. I never knew how mentally tiring having a baby is...but I wouldn't trade it for the world. I just wish this child would sleep MORE..haha. But she's just so precious and SOOO adorable. Every time she smiles, my heart just melts and it makes me cry. Matt and I created something so wonderful and she brings so much joy to our lives, even when she cries. It's the funniet thing. Gosh, she's going to be gorgeous when she grows up. I swear, Matt and I are going to have our hands full when boys start coming along. Speaking of boys, I hope I can give Matt a boy next. I want a little boy too. Someone to rough house with since I'm such a tomboy. haha. I would love if our little boy would follow in his daddy's footsteps and became a Coastie pilot also. Either way, I'll be prou of whatever his career is. When your husband does something as great as mine does, you can't help but feel so proud. He represents our country so well. I just love him and feel so blessed to have him as my hubby and in my life. I don't know where I would be without him. :) I love you!
Well, tomorrow our other sons, Booger and Cookie, are going to get the ol' snip snip. Haha. So hopefully NO MORE peeing in the house..ie marking their territory. UGH! And the frustrating part is, we can NEVER catch them in the act. So, that little male dominance will be GONE! HA!
Oh the days are drawing closer to me going home. I cannot wait to see my family. I swear I feel like I haven't seen them in FOREVER. I miss my momma terribly. I miss my daddy so much. I haven't seen him since June and he has yet to meet Bayleigh. That is another man I am proud of. My Daddy! I see a lot of him in me as well. It's so funny how you can pick out certain traits from each parent that you've picked up. :) The weather is so gorgeous up there from what my mom is telling me. Plus, when Matt comes up the following week, Bayleigh will be dedicated to the church and then we are going to the mountains for a few days. I can't wait. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the mountains and the scenery there. It's so peaceful to me and just like my other heaven so to say....my first is on horseback. Oh yeah, that reminds me! Ms. Lucy, if you don't mind, I would LOVE to come horseback riding since I haven't been around a horse in forever. I have a little surprise for you too! :)
I guess I'll close for now. Gonna try to finish up the house and get my decor down. :) Have a great day everyone!
Pound it! Matt says I have my Captain Planet ring on!! haha...GOO PLANETEERS! Earth, fire, wind, water, heart!!!!!! hahhahhaha
Bayleigh can finally wear a new outfit!
Smiling...She's so goofy
smiling some more..I just can never get the right angle b/c she's so random with it.
1 comment:
Of course you can come ride. I am sure your mom and dad would love to have Miss Bayleigh all to themselves while you are here. Give us a call after you get settled here. Of course I am working so weekend will be best. Looking so forward to seeing you and meeting the precious Miss Bayleigh! lu
Post a Comment