Has it seriously been that long already?! Is my son already 2 weeks old?? Geez.
Time is flying by and yet, it still seems to me like it's going by so slow. We've had 2 good nights the past couple of nights. We're on a 3 hour schedule and it has been wonderful. I have energy during the day! Yay! I have decided to stop nursing all together and he seems to be doing really well with the formula. I think his stomach is just a little sensative to what I eat and right now I am not worried about what I'm eating b/c I'm am trying to keep up with Miss B. There's no telling what was making him so upset. But he has calmed down A LOT and seems to be more comfortable. Breastfeeding was getting difficult too trying to keep up with B around the house or outside and I just didn't want to be walking around the house or outside with a boob exposed. He is gaining weight really well and is already so big. I won't be surprised if he is ten pounds or more when we go to the doc on Friday. He's going to be tall, handsome and muscular like his daddy. And Miss B will be like me...blue eyes, athletic, and all attitude. LOL :) I just cannot wait to get her into soccer. It's going to be so much fun. I miss soccer so much. I even had a dream last night that I was still playing.
The past 2 weeks have been rough, but I think things are finally coming together. I'm going to start exercising next week. Monday. I have been dying to get out there and start and I'm feeling really good. I can't wait to start the half marathon training that Matt is doing. I know it's going to suck sometimes, but at the same time it will be a good thing. I've got my music downloaded and I'm ready to get myself back in shape. I'm hoping to get to 120 by the time we head to Pensacola in July. And to have my stomach looking how it did in high school, and I think that will take sprint work b/c that was when I was playing soccer all the time. Just got to figure out my schedule this weekend and how I'm going to work all this in and work Matt in so he can get his workout. He's wanting to get to how he looked in college when he was at the academy. :) He's looking so good and healthy and in shape already. ;)
Gonna go. Gotta run to CVS for some milk and cereal. :) I am been on a Capt'n crunch binder. LOL I will post pictures later.
♥ K
1 comment:
ah my friend is still alive. Glad everything is going good...miss you!
Post a Comment