I was sitting at work today and realized that I have 10 days left before I can have Blake. How do I have only 10 left you ask? My doctor informed me yesterday that I can be induced 10 days out from my due date. She said that at my next appointment, which is Thursday, I can schedule an induction date. This makes me very happy. :) So I have decided, if it's possible, to be induced on the 10th because that's my mom's birthday. The only problem we may run into is that the 10th is a Sunday and the hospital may prefer to do it on a weekday. I am hoping they will make an exception since my mom has never been able to go through this experience, for one, and for two, it's her BIRTHDAY! She's really hoping for him to be born on her birthday so hopefully I can talk them into doing it. And it's not too crowded at the hospital that we would have to push it back. We may have to go in Saturday night if that's possible so he'll be born on the 10th. My doctor told me that the whole labor process takes longer when induced. Either way, I'm hoping he'll be born on the 10th. :)
Go ahead and mark you calendar as well Dana. Just in case. That's what I'm going for so if you want to come that weekend you are more than welcome! :)
I am tired today...again. Tried to sleep last night without an Ambian and I even went to Blake's room to try and sleep in our guest bed in there b/c it's a little firmer than our bed in our room so it offers more support for my big belly. After an hour or so I took half of an Ambian. I had to get up early again to take Matt to work. His poor truck is STILL not finished. He's pretty pissed that it's not and it seems like they are making excuses when they told us yesterday that they would have it finished today. Arg!
We don't really have much planned for the weekend. We, or I alone, are going to watch Sylia tomorrow compete in a local horse show with Joey. I miss having Koda. Not long before I'll be able to go out there and start working some of my friends' horses. We also talked about making a list of just some things we want to get done around the house..cleaning wise. I still need to clean my bathroom yet keep putting it off. I am being a procrastinator with it. I just don't feel like dealing with it. LOL It's really uncomfortable to be sitting there going through jewelry right now. I have to sit straight like I'm in the old Finishing Schools trying to sit with a book balanced on top of my head. Haha. Right now I'd probably pass that section with flying colors.
Well I am going to get off and watch the news then Wheel of Fortune. Matt went to go get Chick-fil-a for dinner. We are going to get groceries tomorrow morning. For some reason, I am craving Captain Crunch. OH! I heard on the radio that they are getting rid of that cereal?! NOOOOOOOooo! I hope not. I love that stuff.
Have a good Friday night!
♥ K
1 comment:
Umm took my kids to a horse ranch to ride today that is specifically for therapy and special needs kids, so the horses are all really patient. They had some pretty ones (wish i could spit out fancy names to you) but the one we had was a retired racing horse and they had one that was one of the ones that trots their front feet all fancy like :) you would have loved it. see ya
Post a Comment