I am super exhausted here. And swollen. My epidural didn't take full effect. I'll write more about the delivery in another blog.
Can you tell Daddy is super proud of his son?? Miss B seeing Mr B for the first time. :)
Getting ready to head home. Matt forgot my hair drier. One of the most important things a girl should have. Haha
The awesomest onesie EVER :)
I Love Love Love this picture
We all have a big joke with this one...looks like he flicking us off for taking him out of his comfy home. LOL
Just chilaxin in my crib guys.
This is EXACTLY how Matt sleeps. I love this
It has been a rough week trying to adjust at night with Blake's sleeping and being able to take care of Bayleigh. We've been cluster feeding at night...EVERY hour. Literally, every hour. Then it takes another half hour to get him comfy in his bed, then in about 45 min, we're up again and can't get him back to sleep unless we feed him, yet during the day he'll sleep for 3 hours straight. I've read up on their days and nights and they aren't able to distinguish them yet so he doesn't have that mixed up. I don't know what it is, but I am SUPER tired. At night my legs feel like jello when I have to get up. Sometimes they feel like they are going to give out on me b/c I'm so tired. Plus I am back at the doctor's again for some sinus issues. I have no sense of smell or taste since I got out of the hospital. I went to my primary doctor first to see what could be the problem and now they are sending me to a specialist to see if there is something blocking my sinuses. Sucks. I can breathe through my nose and have no congestion, yet I have had a constant headache since Thursday evening that Motrin nor a Vicodin will make go away. It hurts in my head, jaw and back of my neck. Soooo, I have an appointment Monday at 830. I will have to drop B off at daycare and head over to the doctor's. We'll see how this goes going out with 2 kids by myself.
My mom is still here. She leaves tomorrow. She has been a big help around the house and with taking care of Bayleigh. I hate for her to leave b/c she's had so much fun with Bayleigh. She wants to take her home, which right now, I'm all for it so I can figure out Blake's schedule. LOL But I would miss her too much. Bayleigh is such a sweet girl, always giving hugs and kisses to MiMi, Mommy, and Daddy. We are so lucky to have such wonderful family to help us adjust.
Bayleigh has been adjusting well to Blake, although her temper tantrums are a little more dramatic and she's doing things to get attention. She is not responding well to us telling her "No" so some discipline might have to start taking effect. I hate to do it, but it will only get worse if we don't lay out the ground rules and consequences. I can't stand it when parents don't do this and their kids are wild and crazy and the parents have no control over them. I know she's getting used to Blake and I think it's hitting her that she's not going to have all the attention. We make sure that she knows she's loved and we play with her as much as possible. But she's got to learn to play on her own now some. She plays by herself outside really well.. I have been leaving the back door open so she can go out whenever she wants...it just sucks now that it's getting hot outside. If she could play outside all day she would.
I went walking this morning with her while my mom watched Blake. Although now he's sleeping like a baby should. UGH. Trying to get my stomach back in shape and get in good shape altogether. Oh, mom and I went to the mall yesterday and I was looking at formal dresses for the military ball at the end of may. I was so glad I could fit into a size 6, but I've still got to lose my pooch. I don't think I could suck in the entire time I'm at the ball. LOL But this is the dress I found at Cache and I want it really bad...it's just kind of expensive. So maybe next paycheck. We'll see. What do you guys think??
Yay or Nay??
Ok well I'm going to go. I didn't proof read this at all so I hope it all makes sense. :) Have a good Thursday.
♥ K








2 comments:
umm yay...duh! :) And you don't have to show off that you are already teeny tiny again tanks. Can't wait for Blake to meet baby wade! I can't believe that if we got together at the end of this year we would have 3 kids in our possession?! What the heck!
I have to agree. Blake does look like his daddy. Bayleigh will get adjusted but like you mentioned, you must set the rules. They learn quickly what they can get away with. As far as the dress, LOVE IT but if it were me, it would just depend on HOW much it is especially just for one night.
Ok thats all my opinions for now.he-he.
Post a Comment