3 cm!!!!! YES!!! And she did the membrane stripping on me. Since my appointment this morning I have been cramping. I stopped by Matt's work briefly afterward to let Miss B play on the playground up there to get her nice and tired to take a good nap. She loves going up there to see the "cot-ters." Now she throws a HUGE fit when we leave. LOL
After we left, it didn't take her long to fall asleep in the car. She slept for probably a little over an hour and a half. It was nice b/c it gave mommy a chance to eat lunch in peace and take a nap for myself. Once we woke up we headed up to base, again, to get Dada. We FINALLY got his truck back today. It will be so nice not having to take or pick him up. Gas is just ridiculous here. We can't even fill up either of our vehicles b/c they have that cut off limit of 75 dollars. GAY!!!!
Well I just wanted to give a brief update. So now we'll see what happens. OH YEAH! My induction date is the 15th. I mean, really?! That's the earliest they could get me in. UGH. But I won't complain. The nurses and my doc have been just wonderful and we are so glad to have had both our kids with them. :) But hopefully we won't even be going to the 15th. This weekend, PRAY this is the weekend. My phone has been blowing up today since I put a post on FB about what's going on. Sorry if I haven't called or texted you back. It's been go go go today. But thanks you guys for thinking of me. Rosie, I will call you this evening once B goes to sleep. Then we can start going to the gym again hopefully in the next couple of weeks, you skinny b****! :) Matt and Rosie are my two motivators to get myself back in shape. Matt has been doing awesome at his half marathon training and Rosie, well, Rosie loves to run for one, but she's just skinny all together. The only thing that I KNOW I've got to do for myself is find that schedule with the two kids and stick with it. Feedings, play time, exercising, cooking, keeping the house picked up...it will probably take a few weeks since I am know to procrastinate, but once I'm stuck on something and have it down to where it works for me, I will be on top of it like white on rice. LOL
OK, well I'm going to go sit in the backyard and watch Miss B and Matt play.
♥ K
No comments:
Post a Comment