Thursday, April 7, 2011

ABC's

Miss B is learning her ABC's. Well, sort of. But she will say every letter up until about M-O. Just depends how on far she feels like going. But it's so cool. She is just so smart. I know I keep saying it, but I just can't believe how much she tries to repeat and learn everything that you are doing. She also put two words together today. When we were leaving base she said "Bye Bye Pane (Plane)." Matt and I both looked at each other in shock. It was AWESOME! We were like "Did she just say that?!"

Ok I just wanted to share that bit of coolness about our girl. It's about time for her bed, then Vampire Diaries for me b/c it comes back on tonight, then my mom will be here around 9 or 10. Yay! Then maybe off to the hospital??? LOL

♥ K

No comments: