Sunday, April 3, 2011

Cough...Cough...Cough-Cough-Cough

Oooooh, go figure. I am sick..once again. I have had this cough for the past week and thought it would go away on it's own. My mistake for thinking. Since, once again, I didn't sleep last night it has made this cough worse and now I have a runny nose along with a scratchy throat. OH EM GEE!!! Yesterday I was just coughing away. It's one of those annoying tickle coughs and every time you inhale or exhale you feel the need to cough to get it up, and yet, it doesn't come. I was coughing so hard all day yesterday that my chest started hurting and I got a headache. I will go to the doctor probably Tuesday to get some meds b/c I DON'T want to be sick with our new addition to our family coming any day. I told Matt to go see the doc tomorrow to b/c he's been sniffling a lot and I don't want him to be sick either. B is getting over her crud, yet she still has a runny nose for some reason. I just don't want whatever this is going in a repetitive cycle around our house.

Today I have been a bum. I left Matt on the couch to go to bed in the guest bed at 9:30 b/c I didn't want to keep him up with my coughing. Well, I woke up at 10:50, 12:34, sometime around 2, 3 something, 4:43, then 6:02. I laid there for about 45 min then just decided to get up. The crappy part about this is that I was actually pretty comfortable last night...just couldn't sleep. I basically dozed the entire night. So I got up and ate some cereal then made some coffee b/c this morning was definitely a coffee morning. Around 930 I was back in bed trying to take a nap. And again, I just dozed really. AHHHhhh!!! Does this crap ever end?!?!?!

Well sorry for another whiny blog. I am venting a lot lately. On a good note, I did get my nails done yesterday while Matt took B grocery shopping for once. That was a nice respite for once. :) Well, I am in the mood to clean...surprisingly. LOL I am going to go tackle my bathroom. Wish me luck!

♥ K

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Just hang in there. Only a few more days and Blake will be here and then you will be so focused on him that everything else will be minor. Glad you guys are thinking of coming for Easter, and yes, your mom is welcome to come too.

Cole is not as big of help as it seems. He was spreading mulch everywhere. He was also driving his wagon and car through all the flowers and spraying everything in site,including us, with the garden hose.