Tonight I'm going to the movies with Sylia. We are going to watch Water for Elephants. I am so excited. It looks really good. It will be so nice to get out of the house with a girl friend.
Matt and I went out the other night to grab a beer together. It was nice to be with just him for once doing something that we used to do together. However, we had to be the responsible adults and were heading home at 915. LOL If it had been like before we would have done a couple of shots probably. But it's ok, b/c it's well worth coming home and checking on your kids in bed and seeing they are safe and sound and snug in their bed. To know that we are complete. :)
Yesterday I went over to Rosie's b/c she had some bottles to give me (we've been having some gas troubles with Blake and Rosie had the Dr. Brown's bottles and practically everyone on FB suggested to use them and say they work wonders.) and I cannot tell you what a relief it was to just drive 5 minutes down the road, by myself, with the windows down and music blaring. Rosie knows exactly what I'm going through and even though we may not get to hang out a lot, just spending 45 minutes with her talking and venting is wonderful. She's going through a tough time too, but it's coming to a close. Her hubby was diagnosed with leukemia and has been having treatments for the past few months. He had his final treatment on Monday. Things have been hectic for her as she has 2 kids as well, is going to school, and working. So like I said, I vent to her and she'll vent to me. :) It was great to hang at her place for that small amount of time.
Matt was given early liberty today so he was home at lunch time. I am still trying to adjust with 2 kids. I'm trying to find time to play with Miss B along with keeping Blake happy since he's been having his gas problems. I'm also trying to figure out a way to start walking in the morning with the 2 of them. We don't have a double stroller, but I'm thinking about getting one. A jogging one anyway. I've had a couple of people tell me they are worth the money. But they are so expensive. :( But I really want to get out in the mornings and walk. It will be so good for both of them.
Well I am off to eat some dinner and watch the news. Blake is sleeping soundly right now and Matt is about to take B on a run. I can't wait to join them...gotta get that stroller first. :) Have a great Friday night. I know I will. :)
♥ K
1 comment:
I feel all famous being on your blog :) Love you and enjoy your movie. Sorry, I am a bit lame and will be snug as a bug in a rug come 10pm! LOL
~Rosie
Post a Comment