It has been nothing but clouds and rain today. Practically a constant drizzle. Bayleigh went down for her nap pretty early and actually slept for just about 2 hrs. Since it was rainy and B was asleep, I convinced :) Matt to take a nap with me. When he was gone all last week, I had to make due with Booger as a sleeping buddy. Haha. So I wanted to take advantage of me and the hubby being nothing but lazy and take a nap and snuggle at 10 in the morning.
When we all woke up, we got dressed and went to Friday's for lunch. Matt has been craving ribs so it was his choice as to where to go. It was fun and B was waving at everyone and looking at everyone passing by. She has learned to actually wave, opening and closing her hand when it's in the air. ALSO, and this is something that I am just so amazed by, she has figured out on her own without any accidents, how to get down from the bed or couch. She knows to put her feet down first. She'll be on the bed in the morning with us and when she wants down, she will roll on her tummy and put her feet over the edge and slide down. I am just so amazed at how smart she is. We haven't even taught her this. She figured it out all by herself like a big girl. :)
Ok, so after lunch, we went to the bookstore. I got some more western romance books..go figure. I also got Miss B a horse book. It's has the touchable pages to show the softness of the horses. She likes it. We then stopped by Michael's for a quick second and then headed home. We put B down again b/c she was cranky then Matt watched some football while I started my book.
I just got back from the barn and am now going to either watch a movie or read my book. Hehe Have a good rest of the night. ♥ K
No comments:
Post a Comment