Friday, September 10, 2010

Love my Fall Decor

So I have been going to Hobby Lobby and Michael's here and there and getting things that are on sale for my fall decoration. Only a few more weeks until I can really start decorating for Halloween and to me, I still don't have enough decor. I guess it will just keep building over the years. :) We'll have like 40 tubs full of fall and Christmas decor. Haha. Poor Matt. But I have so many ideas that I want to do..thanks to my mom. She is all about decorating for the seasons. I have started my garland collection. My idea is to put a garland around the front door and put orange lights on it for Halloween and put these picks in it to make it more festive.


 Then when Thanksgiving rolls around I can just remove the picks and still keep the garland up. I have some pumpkins I'm going to have out there as well along with my scarecrows. :)


I have more ideas but you will just have to wait for pictures when I get my house fully decorated. Ahh, don't you just love the fall colors?? Now only if we could actually get some fall weather around here...♥ K

1 comment:

Wade's World said...

Yea calm down...its like 100 degrees today. No orange colors yet :)