Haha This song (the one playing) is what popped into my head as soon as I walked into Charlotte's Saddlery today. I just laugh at myself b/c I picture me and Matt start dancing all old-timey to it like they used to do in the old movies when something was just wonderful. Haha! I am a nerd.
Charlotte's Saddlery, hence the name, has a BUNCH of saddles along with other horse supplies, and it smelled like leather. Ohhh I'm in Heaven! Haha. I have a better idea now of what I need to get. I was able to get a really nice saddle pad that will hopefully be more comfortable for Koda when I ride. I'm going out there this afternoon to start working her again. I gotta start back at the basics...getting her to move her hindquarters, forequarters, backing up..etc..etc. This should be fun...
It's rainy and gloomy out today and I feel like it should be cold. I am so ready for cold weather. Next weekend I am going to be putting up my fall decor. I CAN'T wait! It's been sitting in the office area teasing me.
Well, I am going to go watch Clinton Anderson and some football too with the hubby since he's finally home. :) Have a good Saturday! ♥ K
No comments:
Post a Comment